Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Thank you Readers!

Dear Loyal Readers,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your love,praise, loyalty, and all of your encouragement. I write this because for one I love to write and two my love of "All My Children". One of the saddest things for myself and millions of others was watching our program being slowly murdered day after day and when that didn't work to chase fans away seeing our beloved program canceled out of greed and replaced with schlock-reality!
      The a fore mentioned murder was the reason I started writing the Fan-Fiction when excellent writers and the creator who had a love and a vision for the program were pushed out and replaced with hacks Megan McCrackpipe and then the Charles Pratt "Craptacular". I was so angry that characters were being taken out of character and literally being destroyed to suit weak and convoluted story lines I started writing and you my friends and readers are why I continue writing now.

       So again thank you all for the love support and as long as you all keep reading I'll be writing!

Takeitish!  

No comments:

Post a Comment